Wideband LAMBDA controller MODULE- LCP80
Product LAMBDA controller - LCP80 is separate module for control and signal processing of wideband lambda probe type LSU 4.9 a LSU 4.2. Back part is designed to be attached to DIN rail.
We supply along with matting terminal blocks and USB cable for PC connection.
Lambda Controller can be used for efficient combustion process in:
- Cogeneration units = CHP
- Boilers for gas combustion or biomass
LAMBDA controller is based on circuit BOSCH CJ125 which serves basic function of oxygen sensor along with supporting microprocessor for filtering and control. Microprocessor also provides forwarding data to the diagnostic interface USB or CANbus in protocol SAE J1939. Lambda probe heater is controlled by PID regulator and the resistance of measuring cell (Nerns Cell) with auto-off option according to engine speed received from CANbus.
LAMBDA controller processes and visualizes data about Lambda mixture – λ, Oxygen – O2, Ratio – A/F, Probe temperature – T [°C], Supply voltage – U[V] and Engine speed – RPM.
LAMBDA controller can be directly included in the ECU MASTER unit as extened module. This solution is possible only for units with four outputs, such as MASTER 4TCI. For units with ten outputs is possible connection by CANbus – J1939 interface.
- Supply voltage range 7 to 36V (12V/24V)
- Consumption 10W (Lambda heater)
- Operation temperature −40 to 85°C
- Support for Lambda sensor type: LSU 4.9 and LSU 4.2
- Used BOSCH CJ125 circuit and microprocessor support
- Lambda – λ .......................... 0.7 to 12.5 (± 0.1%)
- Oxygen – O2 ........................ -7.5 to 20% (± 0.1%)
- Ratio – A/F ............................ Gasoline, Diesel, Methanol, Ethanol
- E85, LPG, CNG, Hydrogen
- Temperature – T [°C] ......... -40 to 1050°C (± 3°C)
- Supply voltage – U [V] ......... 7 to 50V (± 2%)
- Analog out – AO ................. 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA (± 0.1%)
- Engine hours ....................... [h:m:s]
- CANbus support at protocol SAE J1939 (250kbps)
- Supported connection or integration with ECU MASTER
- Galvanically isolated USB – USB protection against earth fault and EMC disturbances
- PC application – configuration and visualization measured values
- Measuring the supply voltage
- Installation standard – DIN rail 35mm
- Protection class – IP20
- Dimensions 118×101×23mm
|MARKING||MEANING||RANGE, ACTIVE LEVEL|
|+V||Supply||9 to 36V (12V/24V)|
|AO||Analog Output||0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA (± 0.1%)|
|CAN bus||SAE J1939 / 250kbps|
|LSU 4.9 (LSU 4.2)|
|IP (red)||Lambda LSU - pin 1 (6*)||IP/APE - pump current shunt input|
|VM (yellow)||Lambda LSU - pin 2 (5*)||VM/IPN - virtual ground output|
|HEAT− (white)||LSU - pin 3 (4*)||Uh−/H− – heating +|
|HEAT+ (gray)||Lambda LSU - pin 4 (3*)||Uh+/H - heating +|
|IA (green)||Lambda LSU - pin 5 (2*)||IA/RT - pump current control output|
|UN (black)||Lambda LSU - pin 6 (1*)||UN/RE - inverting input of pump|
* Index of pins depends on Lambda probe type; index in brackets belongs to type LSU 4.2
Application LAMBDA control – visualization software
Visualization is done from application LAMBDA control run on your PC. The application works under Windows 95 and higher. Installation requires 4MB of free space at your hard disc.
To connect lambda to PC is used USB interface. Driver for USB is included on the installation CD.
- Revolutions [RPM]
- Lambda – λ
- Oxygen – O2
- Ratio – A/F
- Temperature – T [°C]
- Supply voltage – U [V]
- Analog output – AO [V/mA]
- Engine hours [h:m:s]
AFR – Air Fuel Ratio
|LAMBDA_AnalogOUT r8_4 [pdf, 180kB]||15.02.2021||Download|
|LAMBDA_AnalogOUT r8_4 [xls, 183kB]||15.02.2021||Download|
|Manual_EN_LAMBDA controller - LCP80 [pdf, 900kB]||15.02.2021||Download|
|J1939_CANopen_Protocol [pdf, 50kB]||17.04.2019||Download|
|Certificate – Radio disturbance characteristics; Immunity characteristics||10.08.2015||Download|
|Name||Cena s DPH|
|Wideband LAMBDA controller MODULE- LCP80 – Type basic||215.38 €|
Wideband lambda probe control module - O2 oxygen measurement
Connector K06S for LAMBDA probe LSU 4.9 with terminals.
Wideband lambda sensor LSU 4.9
Wideband lambda probe control module with stepper motor control
Precise position control of valves and flaps used in industrial applications.
LAMBDA probe extension cable for connecting module LCP80 and LCP90